Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Enthusiasm IS Contagious!!!- SPF 5000 DEBUTS!

When I moved to Boston (more succinctly Somerville, MA) from my hometown of NYC, I didn't know what to expect. Would I like it? Would I be able to live here? What would happen to the music? Would I be making music with anyone locally?

WELL THE ANSWERS WERE YEEEEEEESSSS

SPF 5000 is the duo between myself and Mr. Rob Phillips, uberproducer and bassist. We like dirty house, electro, freestyle, booty bass, if it shakes the subwoofers, it's in our repetoire, and we've released a DJ Mix called Enthusiasm Is Contagious to encompass all the music that influences us, as well as our first Original called "White Hot Fantasy"



Go on over to our fancy SoundCloud Page and take a listen!!!! You'll like it! We promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment